14 Aug 2010

Gandalf the White

Tired of the "surfing Gandalf the Grey", which just doesn't look right, I decided to open up my AOME Gandalf the White which has sat on a shelf for some time.  I waited to be able to defeat the Balrog by winning FOTR MB, latest time was yesterday before Gandalf could return in White on Shadowfax.

Looking it over and checking with a test fit, it looks like fixing the base to the Pinbits plastic with epoxy will be the best solution.  So out comes the Gorrila Glue expoxy, and a few minutes later it is mounted in the game.  Will let it dry for 24 hours before playing, meanwhile here's a pic:


Here is the link of my Gandalf on Shadowfax in case you want to save it or see higher resolution.

Getting to the point where the "mods" to this game are done, and I just want to "play LOTR pinball".

No comments:

Post a Comment